Wednesday, December 24, 2008 @ 10:42 AM
YESTERDAY.pre-christmas party @ amanda's house! :D
her house's really quiet, just nice for mugging.
her nice mummy cooked for us!
& tyf was so clumsy that she fell off the chair, LOL.
exchanged our gifts at the fitness corner & i got chu's prezzie!
went on a shopping spree @ amk hub.
& chu's the ultimate winner manzxz.
she bought earrings and a blouse.
the others bought NOTHING.
LOL.
i wanna shout, "TYT, I RECEIVED UR PRETTY XMAS CARD! :D"
but doubt she hears this.
haiz, when am i gonna see her again..
& i went to search for the song tt the CIIs sang during the campfire.
realised the actual version was much much nicer, lol. [not saying ciis' singing not nice larh.]
the lyrics of the song's really meaningful.
Steven Curtis Chapman
I Will Be Here
Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the sun does not appear,
I, I will be here.
If in the dark we lose sight of love
Hold my hand and have no fear,
'Cause I, I will be here.
I will be here
When you feel like being quiet,
When you need to speak your mind
I will listen,
And I will be here,
When the laughter turns to crying
Through the winnin', losin', and tryin',
We'll be together,
'Cause, I will be here.
Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the future is unclear,
I, I will be here.
As sure as seasons are made for change,
Our lifetimes are made for years
So, I, I will be here.
I will be here,
You can cry on my shoulder
When the mirror tells us we're older
I will hold you,
And I will be here,
To watch you grow in beauty and
Tell you all the things you are to me,
'Cause, I will be here.
I will be true to the promise
I have made
To you and to the one who gave you to me
I, I will be here
And just as sure as seasons are made for change,
Our lifetimes are made for years,
So I, I will be here,
We'll be together,
I will be here.
HELLO MERRY, & GOODBYE.
TAGGY REPLIES.
BRYoN, are you crazy over nicholas? lol. sorry to say i really din take alot of photos with him tt day. but i think there's still a few pics in his cam, haha. YANXIANG, haha thanks!& yeah, wearing no.1 uniform was uber cool! :D NICHOLAS, once again you used my tagboard to converse with someone else, LOL. MEIYU, yaye mam! :D love ya too!& i want my drill cane! :DD JOLENE, you were super GONG okay?! haha, yay sisterrr! :D XENIA, good evening senior nco! :D EDWIN, thank you sir! :D JUNLIANG, LOL, so mean, nvm you almost same colour as him alr. haha :D XENIA, lol no i'm not, now. XINYI, thanks for your seven tags. lol, miss you much as well, but it's a NO for you to fall in love with a 108 yrs old uncle. LOL. when's sleepoverr? JOLENE, yay girlfriend! :D LINFANG, hahaha, hello cadet! :D lol.