C'est La Vie!
Thursday, November 26, 2009 @ 4:34 PM

Been busy on Monday and Tuesday with the NUH carnival. I was put in charge of the cotton candy (^_^) booth together with Emelia, Yangyang and Weixin. Went to NUH on Monday to paint our banner for the booth. All thanks to my awesome skills in painting, the floor outside the store was colourfully splattered with acrylic paint. But we still completed the banner though, and it was the best compared to the other banners done up by the other groups. Had loads of fun playing with the paints and leaving our hand-prints on the main banner, and even had cheap thrills like free pizza from Benjy as refreshments. (Y) The main acquisition of the day is new friends from NUH, friends who aren't as fortunate as us.
Tuesday was the actual event day. Went there since morning and was busy with the setting up of stalls and booths. But that was hardly how we spent half the time there. Played Jenga with the group and there was much shouting and cheering - basically all the noises you can hear in an exciting game. Hahaha. And I saw the DPM that day! He was invited to grace the event and he even took a step further to patronize the stalls! :D (Or perhaps it's all planned -.-) I realised that I'm such a failure in making nice and fluffy sticks of cotton candy. Guess it's just not my niche, haha. After the event, we patronized Mustafa's (Cute little kid there!) fortune-telling stall. I swear he is really adorable! He knows how to read our palms and even predict how many marriages/children each of us will have in the future. Of course I managed to snap a shot with this kid! ^_^ Yes, he's in my display picture for fb! He's in the picture above too!
I think showing that victory hand-sign when you take photos are just so yesterday, but I just love it so much cos it makes me feel so young. Hahaha! Oh, I just got a Tumblr to filter all these random thoughts that come to mind. (Y)