MINOZ! ♥
Saturday, December 12, 2009 @ 3:38 PM
I WANT TO GO TO LEE MINHO'S ASIAN FAN MEET, ANYONE WANT TO
SPONSOR ME? :P
Finally recovering from stomach flu and food poisoning. Horrible experience. Wasted so much money on consultation and time to recuperate. My appetite became so small that I cannot even finish half a packet of instant noodles in one meal. ): The only thing good about this whole melodramatic bout of flu is that I lost weight! It feels good to lose a few pounds of meat, but from a two-ton body, it's almost negligible. So the conclusion is - I'm still fat. :'(
Did I mention that I've watched New Moon already? I watched it online though. (I'm more than willing to share the website, get it from me on MSN if you want!) Wayyyy better than Twilight but still, there's ample rooms for improvement though its pretty much impossible to let Jacob's growth in size be visible. Taylor Launter is so hot! >.<
Oh, and I think I'm gonna join Chingay 2010 as an usher! Kind of excited about it cos I'm gonna have new friends again! Maybe acquaintances. But it's all the new faces again! YAY~ Plus I'll get CIP hours and a free shirt too, definitely worth the while. Haven't submitted my form, but already filled up, waiting for my friend to return so we can submit together.
GLOOM-BEGONE ~! :D