Before the dawn of the days of yore, again.
Friday, January 8, 2010 @ 12:20 AM
Life has been really hectic for me. Have been going down to NH almost everyday and I think I might have spent more time at NH than at home this week! But I felt good, or at least much better than the times that I have to go back to AC for cca which is like none cos I didn't bother to go. LOL. Well, the contingent is doing good, but maybe if we really expect a comeback then I will say that we've not reach there yet. Every year it's a different performance but what remains the same is that comradeship forged between the members of the contingent which etched in our memories after all the years. So, to be exact, whether they are being compared or judged by the others doesn't matter to me at all, cos in the end, they did their best and gained a new experience! :D
Saw alot of new faces in NH lately. Am I ageing like a flashlight or are the teachers all disappearing? Oh, O level results are gonna be out on Monday! Fingers crossed for those who are getting results and hope NH will reach a higher peak this year! So curious who's the scholar this year.
Someone once told me you have to choose what you win or lose. You can't have everything.
Yikes, those lyrics are stuck in my head! Btw it's a really nice song by Leona Lewis and the live performance that she delivered on Americans Got Talent Finale was really really awesome and deserves a big applause! Just a little disappointed that the Fab Five didn't get into the top five. Love their well-coordinated tap dance!
School's starting in a few days' time and that pile of homework remains stagnant! Okay not really stagnant but it's just never ending for me. I hope that the class remains lively (which is maybe not possible without the usual noisy people around) and I also hope that we'll have a new chemistry teacher. I just hope everything's unchanged, but I guess it's not possible anymore.
I gotta find my place, I wanna hear my sound.
don't care about all the pain in front of me.