School daze.
Thursday, January 14, 2010 @ 12:03 AM
Well, it goes: School started but I'm still bored much.
School has been fine. First day of school was alot of catching up with Belle and Mich since they were MIA during the holidays. Hell lots of sizzling hot gossips, haha. New timetable was awesome I swear. Short days plus short breaks, exactly what I wished for since last year. And classes are mostly at base class, so it feels like secondary school all over again. (Y) Class was really quiet this time. ): New GP teacher, Chemistry tutor(who resembles a Mediacorp artiste, LOL.) and PE teacher. Speaking of which, swim PE starts next week, NOOOOO! That means I can't be down for Tuesday trainings! But this time round, I'll be swimming with alot of Nanhua ppl so I hope it'll be fun. And having swim PE as the last lesson of the day means you don't have to fight with other girls for bathrooms in the toilet and rush for the next lesson with wet hair. >.<
Timetable has sorted out the lectures and tutorials. Tuesday is a full lecture day and Thursdays are otherwise. Lectures are pretty draggy yesterday cos the lecturers have not gone into real context yet. And we had our first encounter with the new GP tutor, he's really different in the teaching style he adopts and I hope I can get used to it soon. I STILL WANT MY A FOR GP! :D Oh, did I mention I wasted $4.50 to buy a thermometer cos I forgot to bring mine? Totally a waste of my money. Today's AC open house. No lessons! That's the best thing for such events cos other schools will usually still have lessons in the morning. I'm so happy that Darryl came to school today! Miss him so much really! So sad that his booth only had Zhenyi and him tending to so he can't walk around with us. It was really boring for me, and I think Belle feels so too. We walked rounds and rounds around the school to check out the other booths and displays but it was nothing much. So we stoned at the bleachers, Belle was watching those track and field huddlers, while I watched those hunks from rugby, HAHAHA. I kind of regretted not ponning today, Michelle! You made the right choice! D:
Tutorials for the whole of tomorrow, except econs lecture. Will get to meet our new Chemistry tutor, heard she's really good but will still have to check it out for myself. 1.5 hours of GP tomorrow, I guess the last time I wrote an essay was in Promos, so essay writing will be an uphill task for me currently. Hope tomorrow will be less of the mundane humdrum and more roller-coaster fun! :D
PLEASE PAY CLASS FUND~! (You never know how much I hate to say that.)